A fire broke out early this morning at one of New York City’s Trump buildings.
The blaze started around 4:12 a.m. on the 47th floor of Trump International Hotel and Tower at 1 Central Park West, reports the New York Post. It was thought to have been sparked when a piece of machinery malfunctioned in an apartment under construction.
The fire was was under control a little more than an hour later, but forced a partial evacuation of the building. The upper floors were vented, and one person was reportedly treated for smoke inhalation.
In September of last year, Madeleine Lloyd Webber, the former equestrian and wife of English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber nabbed herself a $7.6 million condominium at the tower in an off market deal.
The most expensive listing in the the far-less-famed Trump building, is a very Trump-esq $34.5 million spread.
Last year a rather more serious blaze started at the tony co-op 740 Park Avenue that left some billionaires temporarily displaced.