Paris Hilton, the queen of all things hot and pink, shared some interesting facts about herself to W Magazine, and we’re here to break it down for you.
1. She has five iPhones. Paris was using just two of them during the interview. One to read a Buzzfeed article calling her the “Queen of Coachella,” and the other to prepare an Instagram post about the article.
2. She has a great sense of humor. Paris’ response when asked if she enjoyed Coachella: “Is the Pope Catholic?”
3. She has aspirations to become an art collector. Which means that she has to take down her countless self portraits and selfies. “I am starting an art collection, so I’ll be taking some of me down. Right now, I’m just looking, but I love Warhol, Damien Hirst, and Alex Israel.”
4. She’s writing a book about how to be a businesswoman. It’s set to come out sometime next year.
5. She’s working on her own Virtual Reality game. This comes as no surprise if you follow her on Instagram. She told the magazine, “I’m obsessed with gadgets. I could do VR for hours; it’s so sick. When you put it on, it’s like you’re in another world. And when you take it off, it’s weird to be back in reality.”
6. She basically invented the selfie. “If a beeper had a camera, I would have taken a selfie with it. I think I have a selfie from when I was a little kid, like on a disposable camera.”