1) Valerie Steele, director of the museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology, shows off Asian antiquities in her Chelsea apartment, which resembles “a fastidious opium den.”
2) The Assoulines, publishers of fancy, beautiful books live in a fancy, beautiful UES townhouse with lots of pictures.
3) Grandma meets Design Within Reach in Indre Rockefeller ‘s home.
4) Play spot the color in handbag designer’s Kara Whitten’s otherwise grey and white house.
5) Who cares who wins the NBA finals? Take a peek inside LeBron James’ and Stephen Curry’s homes.
6) The Danes do it better in the moody, creepy, perfect home of director Niels Stroyer Christophersen.