A round up of the most beautiful virtual tours of the week.
1) Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger shows off her Marina del Rey home in this video where she teaches us important things like “love is represented by purple in the psychic world.”
2) Designer Emma Jane Pilkington somehow made her house in Greenwich as beautiful as a French chateau, chandeliers included.
3) Edward Hibbert (a.k.a the restaurant critic on “Frasier”) gives us a look at his tiny, but sweet, “junior one-bedroom” in the West Village.
4) Two hipsters live in a loft in Williamsburg and work at Vice. Definitely worthy of a long article in the Times.
5) A couple transformed a former train station upstate into a home for their family. Ticket booth, included