A round up of all the deals, steals, and otherwise strange news that has happened this week involving celebs and their various homes.
1) There’s something pricey in the air tonight; Phil Collins bought J.Lo’s former pad in Miami Beach for $33 million.
2) A new brownstone on the market in Cobble Hill was both owned by Mike D of the Beastie Boys and featured in a porn shoot. Which is the greater honor?
3) Apparently “Book of Mormon” tickets aren’t expensive enough : its producer Roy Furman is listing his Time Warner Center condo for $27 million.
4) Heidi Klum scopes out private island in New York. Project Runway contestants fear the show is going to take a Lord of the Flies-like turn.
5) Fashion and finance, the perfect marriage. Gemma Ward sells East Village apartment to Goldman Sachs exec.