1) Janae Hardy likes to hang out on her porch. For some reason, this makes her better than people who watch TV.
2) “Stylist to the stars” Jeanann Williams obsesses about making her home zen.
3) A look inside the home of Elle Strauss, fashion director at Shopbop, human Barbie doll.
4) A lamp designer, Christopher Spitzmiller, shows off his “sugar cube of a house.”
5) There doesn’t seem to be much cohesion to this Manhattan townhouse, but apparently that style is known as “British.”
6) Two designers searched the world to help them decorate yet another white and black apartment in Crown Heights.
7) Poppy Delevingne romps around her London apartment, kissing teapots, pretending to read 1984 and giggling about how wonderful her life is.