A round up of all the deals, steals, and otherwise strange news that has happened this week involving celebs and their various homes.
1) Austin Powers (or Mike Myers, whatever) dropped the price of his Soho loft by $1 million.
2) Seems like Johnny Depp is finally ready to move away from his longtime French lady love, Vanessa Paradis; his estate in the south of France is listed for $26 million.
3) John Legend and Chrissy Teigen put their Nolita pad on the market, but sadly, not themselves.
4) THE QUEEN IS MOVING HERE! MAYBE GEORGE WILL VISIT! We can’t handle it.
5) Roberta Flack listed her Dakota apartment for $9.5 million. Here’s hoping she makes a killing — softly.
6) Bjarke Ingels bought a $4 million place in DUMBO. Guess it pays to design the World Trade Center.
7) Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudekis grew up, sold their Meatpacking apartment for $3.8 million, and now live in Brooklyn. Straight out of a Judd Apatow movie.
8) Live like you’re an Olsen twin in the East Village for $26,500.