“At home” around the world this week.
1) A giant wooden home with a seven-foot tall fridge and a double oven is inexplicably named “The Little Barn.”
3) This guy has 1,600 pieces of African art worth $10 million in his Bed-Stuy home. Either he’s an amazing collector, or he seriously needs to go on Hoarders.
4) As with all things in Nashville, this house is important because it was featured on the show “Nashville.”
5) A super creative designer built herself a beach house in Nantucket and made it….white!
6) Jazz musician Kurt Elling has trouble finding space for all his awards in his Upper West Side apartment.