A look at all the parties you should have attended last week.
1) The coolest of the cool packed into Mr. Chow to celebrate the sixth issue of Out of Order magazine.
2) MoMa entered its blue period for its Summer Artists Party at PS1.
3) The young, blond and leggy crew hung out at a benefit for the High Line on the High Line.
4) Everyone was all grown up at the “Kids” 20th Anniversary screening at BAM.
5) Ted (yes the stuffed bear) went on a boating adventure at his premiere party at Tavern on the Green.
6) Group for the East End hosted their annual benefit, “Where the Wild Things ..” in the Hamptons: everyone was afraid of the rain.