A look at all the parties you should have attended last week.
1) eBay knows the one thing rich people want more than anything is a discount; hence their Hot Deals for Hot Days event in Montauk.
3) Million Dollar Listing may be over now (“tear”), but the cast celebrated the ending in style at the Rainbow Room.
4) Lots of white people in white at the New Museum’s Annual Summer White Party.
5) The Rafiki Circle hosted its inauguration party at the Hotel Americano; sadly, it was not Lion King themed.
6) The annual Serpentine Summer Party attracted all the crème de la crème of the fashion world; to make you feel worse about not getting an invite, socialite Jack Guinness told Vogue, “everyone comes to THIS party.”
8) Nothing says summer like lemonade (mixed with Bacardi, of course). Lots of that happened at Gurney’s Montauk party for the fourth.