All the most important news in everyone’s favorite weekend destination.
1) One of the ten people in the world who doesn’t hate Donald Trump (i.e. his daughter, Tiffany) partied in Beautique Southampton.
2) Maybe it was all the Donald’s strategy to keep Nancy Pelosi, who was staying in the same hotel, awake.
3) Beyonce and Jay-Z chilled out on the Hamptons and basked in the glory of how glorious they are.
4) Jews said l’chaim when a court reversed a ban on eruvs in Southhampton, Quogue and Westhampton.
6) A group of protesters named the Hedge Clippers demonstrated against obscene wealth outside of hedge fund mogul Dan Loeb’s Hampton’s home while he was hosting a $5,000/plate fundraiser for Andrew Cuomo. Kind of hard to argue with that.
7) The naked farmer is back! And don’t even bother trying to get rid of him (though why would you want to?).
8) Rich kid from Hamptons gives crazy interview to Fashion Week Daily: he has a $350/month allowance (though he thinks it should be $700); a nanny to charge his iPhone for him; and a 14-carat gold skateboard.
9) Rich people are mad that richer people are building bigger homes than they are.
10) George Soros’ son got into a boating accident. It’s dangerous being rich.
11) Say goodbye to everything that is fun and wonderful in this world! The founder of Toys R’Us has put his Quogue home on the market for $13.5 million.