The best virtual house tours of the week.
1) No, the set of “I Love Lucy” wasn’t Lucille Ball’s actual home; here’s some vintage photos of how the comedienne actually lived.
2) Refinery29 calls Jeanne Dumas’ place “A Parisian Apartment Like You’ve Never Seen Before.” It’s OK.
3) Now this on the other hand, is original: a video tour of legendary casino boss Frank “Lefty” Rosenthal’s Las Vegas home, which is on the market for $777,000.
4) Interior designer Ken Faulk is entering his Cape Code home in a contest for preppiest home on the island.
5) Playing the dude sure paid off; Jeff Bridges is listing his massive Montecito home for $30 million.
6) Jane Green’s “creaky cottage” in Westport, CT that’s actually pretty massive.
7) A bright and colorful Park Slope apartment with a “tropical feel.”
8) An itsy-bitsy pretty apartment in the West Village. The dog is the best part.
9) A bright and (mostly) white apartment in Gramercy.