A look at all the parties you should have attended last week.
1) Chris Martin made an appearance at Gwyneth’s Hamptons Goop party. Now that’s conscious uncoupling done right.
2) Young and old fashion people mingled at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Contestant’s Party at the Jane.
3) The schmancy people were the least exciting part of the Southhampton Animal Shelter Gala; there are puppies!
4) Real Houswives partied it up real classy in Southhampton at Jill Zarin’s Luxurious Luncheon.
5) What do inner city schools need most? Chess! Hence the Chess in the Schools party in Bridgehampton.
6) Ace Programs for the Homeless threw their second annual Foodie Ball. It was only a tad tasteless.
7) The 2nd Annual Fresh Air event supported breast cancer screenings at Mount Sinai. We really want to know what was in the Harry Winston gift bags.