A round up of all the deals, steals, and otherwise strange news that has happened this week involving celebs and their various homes.
1) Julia Roberts put her Greenwich Village apartment up for sale for $4.5 million. Richard Gere is not included.
2) Ekaterina Rybolovlev continues to be the luckiest 20-something in the world, listing her Hawaii property (formerly owned by Will Smith) for $29.5 million. More time to spend in 15 CPW?
3) Jeff Koons expanded his studio in Hells Kitchen so he can bring more balloon dogs into the world. O joy.
5) Candace Bushnell re-did her apartment so someone would commit to it. Careful, Candace: look what happened when Aidan did that for Carrie!
6) A mystery buyer purchased Lauren Bacall’s $23.5 million Dakota apartment. Our money is on Yoko.