A look at all the parties you should have attended last week.
1) Fashion people actually went to a movie premiere — but only because Cara Delevingne was in it. Her film “Paper Towns” premiered in New York.
2) Neiman Marcus opening in New York City (or at least planning to open in New York City) is definitely reason enough for a party — and so there was one.
3) Anna Wintour looked totally over it at the party held for the extension of the exhibit “China: Through the Looking Glass” at the Met.
4) Lots of fancy people (and you know, some art) was on display at The Armory Show party in Sag Harbor.
5) Jessica Seinfeld shared with the world her secret for finding a super rich husband at her Baby Buggy party in the Hamptons: “I usually don’t stop for lunch so I’ll carry a bag of almonds, a Mophie charger, and oregano oil drops with me.”
6) J. Lo rocked her 46th birthday party at 1Oak like no other 46 year old has ever done before.
7) The theme for this year’s Annual Watermill Summer Benefit was Circus of Stillness… the power over wild beasts. Whatever that means.
8) There was a rosé keg party. There’s nothing else to say about that.