A round up of all the deals, steals, and otherwise strange news that has happened this week involving celebs and their various homes.
1) Ex-Net player Deron Williams is listing his enormous Tribeca pad for $33.5 million so that he can buy what will be undoubtedly be an even more enormous pad in Dallas.
2) Alex Trebek bought his son a Harlem townhouse for $1.92 million. Wonder if he had to answer trivia to get it.
3) Ricky Martin is livin’ la vida loca: he just sold his Noho pad for $7.55 million.
4) Freakonomics co-author Stephen Dubner bought a UWS pad for $5.4 million: it must be a good investment.
5) Starchitect César Pelli bought an apartment in the San Remo for $17.5 million: he was just waiting for Demi Moore to move out.
6) Andy Roddick and Brooklyn Decker listed their LA house for $3.4 million: weirdly enough, it does not seem to have a tennis court.