1) This may be the prettiest house in all of Bed-Stuy; and even better, you can rent the top floors through Air BNB.
2) Peter Copping, head designer of Oscar de la Renta, has a Normandy chateau that’s (almost) as nice as his dresses.
3) Pretend you’re a member of the squad with an inside look at the Tribeca home of one Ms. Taylor Swift.
4) Paris mansions are pretty great: Paris mansions with a pool? Our hearts just exploded.
5) We wish there was a Downton Abbey episode called revenge of the servants: the end of it would take place in this converted stable house.
6) Karen Allen’s Berkshire house is hippy-dippy with a touch of Hollywood.