1) Pretty people discussed what made them so pretty at Aerin Lauder’s party for her collaboration with Net-A-Porter.
2) The most vague-sounding charity ever, the New York Center for Children, held a party with $10,000 tickets that could go to providing free, year-long therapy for a family of four in need.
3) A Nicholas Cage movie, The Runner, was screened and people actually watched it.
4) Seriously everyone who is anyone who is anyone went to Hamilton’s opening night. Now how do we get tickets?!
5) Alexander Skarsgård stopped wearing drag to attend the New York premiere of his film The Diary of a Teenage Girl.
6) Cute kids strutted around Central Park in cute clothes for POLO Ralph Lauren’s Peter Pan-themed show.