1. Want to see Nacho Figueras play? Then you’ll have to visit Joe and Diana DiMenna’s backyard in Watermill — they have the only polo field left in the Hamptons.
2. A stately Southampton mansion once owned by the nephew of industrialist Andrew Carnegie hit the market, asking $37.5 million.
3. Governor Cuomo let off some steam with a vodka on the rocks at 75 Main in Southampton.
4. The Clintons are headed back to the Hamptons – this time for a working vacation in a $110,000 rental.
5. The annual Apollo in the Hamptons summer concert at the Creeks, Ronald Perelman’s sprawling mansion, was a huge success — Mayor Bill de Blasio, Jimmy Fallon, Jamie Foxx, Jack Nicholson, Harvey Weinstein, Eric Cantor, Calvin Klein and Donna Karan were just some of the notables who attended.
6. Dan’s Paper published a clever bit of satire claiming that East End officials were suing a “Hamptons-themed amusement park” in North Carolina. We almost bought it.