A look at all the parties you should have attended last week.
1) If you’re Minnie Mortimer, you get to have a party at Surf Lodge for no reason at all.
2) The W hotel celebrated its new hotel in Amsterdam by having a party in…New York?
3) Schmancy people acted down-to-earth at the boutique Malia Mills in Southampton.
4) L.A. restaurant Alma celebrated that it didn’t have to shut down by having a party with lots of fashion people who don’t eat.
5) Artist Bradley Theodore had a party to celebrate his new art exhibit and he wore paint splattered pants in case anyone was wondering what his job is.
6) Trendy white people partied because they can now buy good Mexican food downtown at Miscelanea.
7) Nicole Miller celebrated working with J.C. Penney for ten years on the nicole collection. From the pictures, it looks like Miller actually wore a discounted dress.
8) About 500 people (many in real estate) showed up for the New York Junior Tennis & Learning’s annual Summer Gala with the Stars. The party at the Boathouse in Central Park featured music, dancing, dining, gondola rides and incredibly stiff drinks.