A roundup of all the deals, steals and otherwise strange news that has happened this week involving celebs and their various homes.
1) A classical musician actually made some money; Jonathan Sheffer, the composer who scored ‘Interview with a Vampire’ sold his Village townhouse for a cool $18.1 million.
2) The former home of Jim Morrison was put on the market for $2.995 million; the only problem? There’s no definitive proof he actually lived there.
3) Katherine Hepburn’s old pad in LA is on the market for $7.4 million. It may be haunted, but sadly not by the screen siren.
4) LeBron James sold his Miami house for $13.4 million; guess the move to Cleveland is real!
5) Geraldo Rivera succeeded in selling his UES co-op for $4 million; hopefully it went better than that Al Capone vault.
6) Park Avenue is about to lose a princess; Russian Princess Kristina Kovalenko listed her UES pad for $11 million.
7) Fearless model and TED talker Cameron Russell bought herself a Bed-Stuy townhouse for $1.5 million.