1) All those $6 Venti Caramel Macchiatos sure add up; just look at the house this former Starbucks CEO is selling in Seattle.
2) This couple lives in a converted pencil factory and enjoys taking “advantage of the local craftsmen and shops.” Is there anything more Brooklyn than that?
3) A caberet couple has a remarkably normal apartment on the Upper West Side.
4) Nina Ricci designer Guillaume Henry has a Paris apartment full of movie posters and naked ladies.
5) A young couple moves to the Upper East Side and does their best to make their apartment look like Brooklyn.
6) Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, Kyle Richards’ home looks exactly the way you would expect it to: hint, there’s a lot of purple.
7) A ranch house disguised as a beautiful historic home.