1) Bill went out and partied in East Hampton at a Bill Murray after party while Hillary babysat their granddaughter. Typical.
2) Jerry Seinfeld’s neighbor complained about a charity lemonade stand on his property that was attracting too many cars. Yes, it does indeed sound like an episode of ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm.’
3) The hottest club in the Hamptons is this Jewish cemetery. Everyone’s dying to get in.
4) As the summer ends, The New York Times takes on big questions in a piece that considers the Hamptons’ identity crisis.
5) One witty citizen is upset that his “Hillary for Prison 2016” signs keep getting stolen.