1) Celebrities did their version of staying home and watching Netflix: They watched a bunch of movies at the Venice International Film Festival and partied.
2) “Prominent Hamptonites” (aka, blond people) had a party for the Southhampton Arts Center.
3) Lots of adults gathered to celebrate a cartoon at a party for the graphic novel Ann Tenna: A Novel.
4) There’s no better way to throw a party for poor people than playing polo in Bridgehampton!
5) Surprise, surprise: there were inflatable swans at a fashion party in the Hamptons.
6) No sitting was allowed at the Stand Up For Israel party in Sagaponack.