1) Nora Jones searches for answers; she paid $6 million for a Brooklyn house featured in the “Eat, Pray, Love” movie.
2) Liza Minnelli sold her Upper East Side co-op for $8.4 million; this better not mean she’s leaving New York!
3) The Upper West Side apartment owned by famous grump Andy Rooney sold for $2.2 million.
4) “Law & Order” star Christopher Meloni sold his apartment in the building known as “Billionaires’ Row’s best value” for $9 million. Yikes.
5) After helping millions of people find love (or at least marriage), Match.com Executive Greg Blatt bought a West Village condo for $10.5 million.
6) Bon Jovi “never say goodbye” – to New York City, that is. The rocker dropped $12.9 million at 150 Charles.