1) Surprise, surprise: Nate Berkus’ home in Greenwich Village is absolutely beautiful. And those closets? Wow.
2) It’s magic! A loft in Tribeca that doesn’t feel like a loft at all.
3) The best way to get a European feel in your house is to have a house in Europe; hence this apartment in Barcelona.
4) Someone likes Fred and Wilma way too much; they modeled their house after them. And if you’re interested, it’s now for sale.
5) Two Brooklyn lighting designers have lights in places where you wouldn’t expect.
6) An Upper East Side interior designer has exactly the type of townhouse you would expect her to. It’s pretty.