1) Blake Lively pretended she was in Paris at a book party at Ladurée Soho.
2) Manolo Blahnik was honored for torturing hundreds upon hundreds of women’s feet at FIT’s 2015 Couture Council Award for Artistry of Fashion.
3) Alexander Wang threw a wild after-party for his collection. And he’s still looking for his wallet, if you happen upon it.
4) Hermès + horses. Is it possible to have a more 1% event?
5) Fashion met biker chic at Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy after-party.
6) There was an actual non-fashion week party for the grand opening of Cafe Henrie.
7) Ellen DeGeneres celebrated her new line at Bergdorf Goodman’s. Pant suits for all!
8) Heidi Klum seems to have gotten over that “no longer a 10” fiasco; she threw a party for INCs 30th Collection launch.
9) Rihanna threw a party and, big surprise, it was out-of-control (in a good way).
10) Marc Jacobs threw the party of the year and everyone who is anyone went. Sorry.