1) Brits really do have more fun: Cara Delevingne, Harry Styles and more partied it up at the Miu Miu party with Love Magazine in London.
2) Project Sunshine had their fifth annual golf classic party. For some reason, it involved people wearing bright yellow leis.
3) Big surprise: Colin Firth’s wife is not only beautiful, she’s also smart and cares about the world. Livia Firth held an event for her Green Carpet Challenge, an organization that works to make fashion more sustainable.
4) Lots of lady power was on display at the New York Women Foundations’ luncheon.
5) Hollywood celebrated
George R. R. Martin’s birthday the Emmy awards at HBO’s after-party.
6) Never have so many trendy people been in a room together to celebrate a one-year old’s birthday party; but then, most one-year olds are not Patrick McMullan‘s granddaughter.
7) In case you missed Nicholas Ghesquiere’s Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2015 show, he recreated it.
8) Rich people pretended to be bohemian at the Fcancer Fashion Week Finale party.
9) New Yorkers for Children raised $1.25 million at their 16th annual event. Can’t argue with that.