1) Alec Baldwin is finally making good on his promise to leave New York; he sold one of the three apartments he owns in a Greenwich Village building for $2.21 million.
2) Even pro athletes can’t afford NYC rents; Brooklyn Nets rookie Rondae Hollis-Jefferson admitted he shares a three-bedroom apartment in North Jersey with his brother and a friend.
3) Kathleen Turner is done with the Upper West Side, selling her Riverside Blvd apartment for $3.8 million. Rumors are swirling that she’ll be making the move to the Lower East Side instead. How hipster of her!
5) The Rangers are moving in! Yet another star player, Mats Zuccarello, picked up a $3.15 million pad in the Meatpacking District. His teammate Derick Brassard bought his own place in Tribeca only two days earlier.
6) Bobby Cannavale and Rose Byrne are getting serious; the couple bought a $2.2 million Boerum Hill townhouse together. Here’s hoping things don’t go down like they did in “Damages”!
7) Talk show host and Real Housewives producer Andy Cohen bought a fourth co-op in a West Village building for $900,000. Maybe he needs space for his ladies to throw red wine at each other.
8) Finally, Haro Keledjian, the CEO and co-founder of women’s clothing store Intermix, purchased a four-bedroom condo at 150 Charles Street for $11.8 million, according to public records.