1) A woman managed to make her tiny space in the Village look actually decent.
2) Actress Julie White shows off her very large, very pretty “cottage.”
3) The founder of the shoe brand Tom’s has a very nice house despite the fact that he claims, “We are not fancy people.”
4) A fashion lady was profiled in her country home, so obviously she had to pose in an evening gown on a boat.
5) Much as we hate to admit it, sometimes homes in Boston can be like, ok, fine I guess.
6) Why have one home when you can have four? Go inside four of the homes of billionaire Charles Cohen.
7) A “quintessential” Nantucket house somehow also manages to be unlike any other home.