1) Cara Delevingne actually covered up her famous brows with a mask at Eva Cavalli’s Masquerade birthday party.
2) The world premiere of Miles Ahead closed out the New York Film Festival; there’s actually a photo of Rooney Mara smiling, it’s amazing!
3) Fashion people stayed quiet long enough to listen to music at Carnegie Hall’s 125th Anniversary Opening gala.
4) The Museum of the City of New York celebrated the institution that is The Four Season’s Restaurant at its annual New York After Dark gala.
5) Hollywood all turned out for the 13th annual Gala in the Garden at the Hammer Museum; don’t worry, they didn’t step on actual soil in those heels.
6) Donna Karen celebrated stepping down from her company by writing a book — and having a party.
7) The Junior League had a party in Central Park, but indoors so everyone could still wear their cocktail dresses.