1) “The Hills” are alive with former reality TV star Audrina Patridge, who was spotted scoping out homes in the East Village.
2) Former soccer rivals turned business partners Paolo Maldini and Christian Vieri made a bundle off a Tribeca hotel development spot they purchased together.
3) Orsen Welles’ former home in Palisades, New York is being listed for $2.25 million; look out for anything that says “Rosebud” on it.
4) Anderson Cooper’s home got a cameo in an H&M ad with Kevin Hart and David Beckham.
5) John Legere, the CEO of T-Mobile, picked up a Central Park West penthouse for $18 million that used to belong to William Randolph Hearst. Apparently you need to be that high up to get a signal from T-Mobile.
6) You can now live like an ex-wife of Tom Cruise; Katie Holmes has vacated her Chelsea apartment.
7) Prince Amukamara, the NY Giants player, proves his royal-ness, renting an apartment in the Flatiron for $27,000 a month.