1) Fashion folk dressed like hippies to celebrate super expensive jewelry at the party for Bulgari & Rome: Eternal Inspiration Exhibit.
2) Lots of selfies were taken at the God’s Love We Deliver Annual Gala, which was hosted in part by Instagram.
3) Asians and non-Asians alike celebrated the future of Asia at the Asia Game Changer Awards and Gala Dinner.
4) People disappointingly ignored the theme at Sotheby’s “Take Home a Nude” party.
5) Only one person seems to have worn a purple dress to Naeem Khan’s purple dress party with the Alzheimer’s Association.
6) The Junior Council had a party for the oceans on dry land in the National History Museum.
7) As usual, everyone came to Anna at the reception for the CFDA/”Vogue” Fashion Fund competition, which was in the Condé Nast headquarters at One World Trade Center.
8) Kate Betts threw a party for her book “My Paris Dream.” We have never seen so many blond women in one place before.
9) Bloomberg reminded everyone that he discovered Brooklyn at the Brooklyn Black Tie Ball.