1) No one lives in this spectacular abandoned castle in Tuscany. We absolutely volunteer.
2) Take a tour of young Googlers in San Francisco; it’s not a regular house, it’s a cool house.
3) A house in DC that has a bit (not too much) of personality.
4) A tour of architect Paulo Mendes Da Rocha’s house in Sao Paulo. The furniture looks painfully chic (like seriously, everything is made of concrete).
5) The owners of this mansion in Chicago love trains so much they actually decided to put one on the property.
6) Everything in this townhouse makes sense except for the giant bird wallpaper.
7) A Middle Eastern princess designed an apartment in Paris for herself. It’s everything you would think it would be.