1) The “leather daddy of luxury” Peter Marino is selling his Upper East Side apartment for $65 million. It better have a whole lotta leather for that price.
2) Anyone who is really into the jazz saxophonist and composer Charlie Parker can now buy the East Village townhouse where he once lived for $9 million. It’s on Charlie Parker Place and every August, you can enjoy the Charlie Parker Jazz Festival in Thompson Square Park.
3) Hayden Panettiere’s childhood home in Palisades, New York is on the market for $1.75 million. Hopefully, it reminds her of happier days.
4) This tiny home in Long Branch, NJ where Bruce Springsteen wrote “Born to Run” is on the market for $299,000. We’d want to run away from it, too.
5) Billionaire art collector Adam Lindemann has collected one very special piece: Andy Warhol’s $85 million Montauk estate.
6) Britney Spears’ has bought herself a big mansion in LA for $7.4 million; we hope the bathrooms don’t have razors so she doesn’t shave her head again.