1) A designer had a little fun on this Fifth Avenue home (buy don’t worry — not too much fun).
2) This house in Jackson Hole that “channels” Frank Lloyd Wright. Read: it is not Frank Lloyd Wright.
3) A Brooklyn couple took the whole New Yorkers-wear-black theme into their home.
4) We wonder if cartoonist Marisa Acocella Marchetto’s Greenwich Village apartment really has that much blue in it, or if the photographer just made it seem that way.
5) This lady does the only thing you’re allowed to do in Salem, Massachusetts; she’s a witch. And her house is bright pink (inside).
6) Like most tech people, this tech entrepreneur’s house in Sydney is boring on the outside, incredibly smart on the inside.
7) This house in the South of France is beautiful. No one is surprised (but, seriously, it’s worth looking at).
8) Miranda Kerr pretends that she cooks and gardens and eats in this tour of her Malibu home.