1) The indie rocker Aaron Dessner is selling his very non-indie Ditmas Park house for $2.35 million.
2) Another day, another heiress sells a townhouse; this time, it’s George Soros’ daughter Anna Soros Colombel, who sold her Greenwich Village townhouse for $20 million.
3) Guess working with Netflix didn’t pay enough cash; Michael Showalter from “Wet Hot American Summer” just sold his Prospect-Lefferts Gardens townhouse for $1.6 million.
4) Billie Holiday’s former home on the Upper West Side is on the market for $13 million; your singing in the shower will need to step it up a notch.
5) Rachel Dratch isn’t a Debbie Downer anymore; she just purchased a Gramercy co-op for $1.6 million.