1) The CFDA/Vogue had their annual gala for this year’s young talent and all anyone could talk about were all the old timers who are leaving.
2) Real estate developers somehow managed to convince Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner to party in the South Bronx. Everyone was mad about it.
3) Fashion knows where its bread is buttered; Vogue hosted a fashion party in Dubai.
4) Why were fashionable people at a church? Relax: it was for the opening night of the dance company Performa’s new ballet.
5) Heidi Klum proved to everyone she’s still a 10.5 at her fabulous Halloween bash.
6) Michael Bloomberg celebrated not having to worry about the little people anymore at a gala for Memorial Sloan Kettering.
7) The Lunchbox fund held a benefit party with lots of A-listers at night.
8) Girls partied it up at The Boy’s Club of New York gala.
9) Everybody’s favorite royals geeked out at the new James Bond premiere.
10) Lots of women in gold came to Allison Sarofim and Stuart Parr’s Klimt-themed Halloween party.
11) Ain’t no party like a UN party — especially when John McEnroe is there for some reason.