1) Apparently the aesthetic of this Brooklyn warehouse is “Quirky Industrial Exoticism.” Whatever that means.
2) There are few things in life more romantic than an abandoned chateau. Case in point, this one.
3) This Park Avenue apartment manages to be bold and beautiful at the same time.
4) Nancy Fuller, host of the Food Network’s show “Farmhouse Rules” shows off her rustic country home.
5) What do newly-awarded fashion people’s homes and studios look like? Take a look (we’re going to guess they cleaned up a lot pre-photo shoot).
6) Art dealer Maggie Kayne unsurprisingly has a lot of art in her Los Angeles home.
7) The editor of Wallpaper magazine has a painfully chic home in London.