1) Cameron Diaz lists her beautifully decorated West Village pad for $4.25 million.
2) Very tall theater actress Janet McTeer bought an UWS apartment for $1.4 million. We hope it has high ceilings.
3) France’s favorite famous person Yannick Noah sold his Central Park South apartment for $9.2 million.
4) Pavarotti’s sweet voice wasn’t enough to convince anyone to buy his co-op in Hampshire House.
5) Artist Abby Leigh bought a very artsy apartment on Central Park West for $8 million.
6) Donald Faison aka Turk from “Scrubs” offloaded his Harlem townhouse for $1.7 million.
7) Live like a real cosmopolitan in Helen Gurley Brown’s Central Park West penthouse, which went on the market for $20 million.
8) “Veronica Mars” actor Chris Lowell listed his (relatively small) Greenwich Village apartment for $1.19 million.