1) Swarovski had a party to celebrate doing Bergdorf Goodman’s famous Christmas windows — in November.
2) Fancy store Dover Street Market is now selling fancy jewelry from Tiffany & Co.; obviously, there had to be a party to mark this momentous occasion.
3) The Humane Society of the United States had their annual To the Rescue! New York Gala and, yes, there are lots of cute puppies.
5) Ironic denim was worn with aplomb at the Basser Jean Bash – Unzip Your Genes, a fundraiser to support genetic research.
6) Stylish ladies attended a party for a stylist service, Armarium, which opened a pop-up shop in the St. Regis and is set to launch a mobile app next year.
7) Art people took glorious Instagrams at the Whitney Art Party since there weren’t yucky plebeians crowding their photos.
8) And mothers made sure their children would one day grow into those very same art people at the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Family Council party.
9) Trendy blonds wore Valentino to Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Fall Party at the Four Seasons Restaurant.
10) There’s even more Burberry in the city! We can’t think of a better reason to celebrate than that.
11) The Children’s Cancer & Blood Foundation held a party at the Metropolitan Club to honor the (real) Erin Brockovich.