1) A peek inside the Houston home of a Texas fashion designer (apparently, those exist!).
2) A 900-year old castle in England is really beautiful — but the best part of the tour are the babies in matching outfits!
3) The ceilings in this historic New York townhouse are about three times as high as the Russian model who lives in it.
4) The Times ventured down to the Lower East Side to take a peek into Camryn Manheim’s cozy apartment.
5) Vogue just cannot get enough of Elizabeth von Thurn und Taxis’ castle in Germany, and frankly we can’t either.
6) There’s good style down under, as this tour of a Melbourne penthouse clearly shows.
7) A country home so beautiful you won’t even believe it’s in Connecticut.