1) Everyone put their best feelings forward for the Museum of Feelings opening night.
2) It’s Star Wars! It’s couture! Such a fabulous combination could only happen in London, and it did at Selfridges.
3) Jean Shafiroff wore a very fancy ballgown at her cocktail party to benefit the New York City Mission Society Holiday Toy Drive.
4) Stella McCartney’s Christmas party actually sounds like a ton of fun. Mainly because it was toasted by the “worst fashion PR in London” a.k.a. Edina Monsoon of “Absolutely Fabulous.”
5) Hollywood people like Emmy Rosum, Rami Malek, Michael Keaton and Rachel McAdams glammed it up for the indies at the 25th Annual IFP Gotham Independent film awards.
6) All the Brits that are fit to design (and Kate Bosworth for some reason) partied it up at the British Fashion Awards.
7) Sadly, there are no photos, but Mary-Kate Olson and Olivier Sarkozy had their wedding this weekend and apparently served “bowls of cigarettes.” Sounds about right.