1) A lovely rich person’s home that actually has lots of color!? Obviously it’s in England.
2) On the other hand, we have this loft, which was converted from a theater. At some point it was full of garbage and probably very funky. Now it is white.
3) A jeweler modeled his home after a jewelry box (there’s a lot of gold). The Central Park views are the best part.
4) Broadway actress Sierra Boggess shows off her apartment in The New York Times. Like 99% of their at-home profiles, it is on the Upper West Side.
5) The most surprising thing about this Los Angeles home is that it only took eight months to decorate it.