1) Apparently the most “magical” thing to ever happen in Woodstock, New York is this farmhouse conversion.
2) Stan Fischler, the so-called “hockey maven”–has a lot of hockey memorabilia in his Upper West Side apartment. It is featured (where else?) in The New York Times.
3) Who knew a home in a shipping container could be … nice?
4) This Brooklyn home has all the rustic and artisanal charm you could ever want (it even has its own surfboard).
5) Gwyneth Paltrow brings us this home in Noho that is “sustainable” and “louche and livable.” Just like Gwyneth herself.
6) This cottage in London is as sweet as candy (and as fun as bottle of Coke).