1) “Love” magazine had its annual Christmas party and that meant lots of models and lots of love.
2) Town residential had a giant party with all the real estate bigwigs at Tao. Lots of deals were made.
3) While most people were paying attention to Star Wars, Quentin Tarantino quietly premiered his latest film, “The Hateful Eight.”
4) Dreidels were played at the Jewish Museum’s Hannukah soirée.
5) Brooks Brothers hosted their eleventh annual holiday party to benefit St. Jude’s Research Hospital. Who knew men in suits could ever do something so good?
6) Lots of jewelry was on display (on both necks and mannequins) at de Grisogono’s holiday cocktail party.