1) Actor, writer and director Tim Blake Nelson tells The New York Times about living on the Upper West Side. Because they’ve never written about that before….
2) A farmhouse in Sweden that doesn’t look like a farmhouse at all (hint: it looks better).
3) Inside the renovation project of a “fabulous but crumbling” London mansion. The end result is pretty spectacular.
4) This rental in Brooklyn isn’t your ordinary rental in Brooklyn (it’s a lot nicer).
5) A Greek Revival house in the middle of the woods in upstate New York (almost) makes some sense.
6) Unfussy jewelry designer Rony Vardi of Catbird has a similarly unfussy Brooklyn brownstone.
7) We guess what makes this home in South Africa “artistic” is that the decor is very colorful.
8) We dare you not to get vertigo when looking down the staircase of this Gramercy Park triplex.