1) Before they all headed off to the Golden Globes, Hollywood’s golden children partied at the National Board of Review’s annual gala.
2) Everyone sparkled in their finest jewels at Harry Winston’s fifth annual benefit at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel for Mount Sinai Health System.
3) Not to mention the Jewelers of America, which hosted their 14th Annual Gem Awards Gala.
4) Millionaires celebrated acting like billionaires at the premiere of Showtime’s “Billions” show.
5) Before he became Rolling Stone’s new hit journalist, Sean Penn had a party for Haiti Home.
6) As many male models as you could possibly dream of assembled for Tommy Hilfiger’s Men’s Collection dinner.