1) Living in the West Village wasn’t chic enough for this interior designer, so she modeled her apartment after the Left Bank in Paris.
2) There’s so much art in this apartment in Madrid it almost looks like a museum.
3) Take a look at an artist’s loft in Williamsburg. It’s exactly what you would think it is.
4) Here’s the only house in Miami that’s not tacky at all. But actually.
5) Another week, another nice, very inoffensive apartment featured on the Upper West Side.
6) This Brazilian interior designer brought her country to Geneva (it’s a regular UN).