#Repost @ellabeanthedog Canine Stylin’ in our pink cashmere sweater & our English line, braided leather lead. #CanineStyles #CanineStylesNYC ・・・ got to snuggle with my idol/ hero @simon_doonan during cocktail hour at @toastmeetsworld & @friendsoffinn wedding and it was the best day ever. #zolatoastsfinn
1) Anne Leibovitz was in front of the camera for once, when she was honored in a new exhibit “Women: New Portraits,” in London.
2) Two celebrity dogs made a beautiful commitment to each other (or at least their owners did) and here are the Instagrams to prove it.
3) Stella McCartney paid tribute to her legendary father with a pre-Fall 2016 show in Amoeba Music Store.
4) Young people showed up party for young artists at the National YoungArts Foundation (not a typo) at their annual Backyard Ball performance and gala.
5) David Beckham accepted an award from UNICEF and was forced to listen to a marching band. Because that’s how you help the kids.
6) Fashion girls (like all girls) pretended to be princesses for an evening at FIT’s opening gala for its new exhibit “Fairy Tale Fashion.”
7) The trendiest garage in New York was (for an evening) Kenneth Cole’s during his party for St. Luke’s Hospital in Haiti.